Sunday, November 21, 2010

Randomness

Like Katy Perry said,
" I fall in love every time. And I don't really fall in love a lot, but when I do, I fall hard. "

Maybe I can say that that's so me right now
I won't write anything about it on here haha


---

Yesterday I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows with my friend
Not really awsome but funny. Yep! So many funny scenes, I thought.

---

And you know? On 23th of November, MY WORLDS ACOUSTIC will be out!
Scream for daddy! :D
That's going to be reallysuperduperincredibleandepiccool! (can you read it? lol)
I really can't wait for it, of course.
j u s t i n b i e b e r <3

---

And... Start for next week
I have the final exams for this end of first semester.
Pray for me and wish me luck
I hope I can pass all of them
GBM

-S♥

No comments:

Post a Comment